At Dance, we believe getting where you want to go should be simple and sustainable. So we’re on a mission to make emobility easy. Dance members get their own electric bike or moped, free 24-hour repairs, and theft coverage on a flexible monthly subscription. Our service is currently live in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Vienna and Paris.
Dance was founded by SoundCloud founders Eric Quidenus-Wahlforss and Alexander Ljung, together with the co-founder of Jimdo, Christian Springub. Investors include BlueYard, HV Capital and Eurazeo. To find out more, visit https://dance.co.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dance is committed to building an inclusive workplace. We welcome people of any background, age, country of origin, ethnic and racial origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, marital status, religion or ideology to apply.
HOW WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
Flexible shifts and working hours
Salary of up to 15€ per hour
A New Mercedes E-Van and iPhone for your shift
Switching off is important! Take up to 30 days of vacation annually
Opportunities to grow your career
Your own Dance subscription
Recommend your friends and receive up to 300€ per referral
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Delivery Specialist:
- You represent Dance in front of our customers and help explain the E-Bike functionalities
- You deliver & pickup the Dance E-Bike directly to our customers using a E-Van
- You are curious to learn and do some mechanic easy repair tasks
- You help us to make your city more liveable!
To be successful in this role:
- You are extroverted and excited to work directly with customers
- You speak fluent German/English
- You have a class B driver's license and a valid work permit in Austria
- You have a positive attitude, are solution-oriented and show initiative
Come and experience a unique culture, where you can work alongside exceptionally talented people and move us towards more livable cities.